Arctic SDI Embedded Maps
The custom map below is being delivered via the Arctic SDI Geoportal. You can create dynamic interactive maps, known as embedded maps, for delivery via your website without any coding and in just a few quick steps.
How can you use this Arctic SDI service?
- For a walkthrough of creating and linking an embedded map
- Read the “Map Publishing” section of the User Guide, and/or
- Watch from 2:00 – 5:30 minutes of the video demonstration of this Arctic SDI functionality
- Become a registered user on the Arctic SDI Geoportal
- Select the “Register” link at the left bottom of the page and follow the instructions
- Once you have an account, select the “login” button
To find out about other available services and priorities, read the Arctic SDI 2015-2017 Biennial Report
Example of an Arctic SDI Geoportal Embedded Map
Another Example of an Arctic SDI Geoportal Embedded Map